Scotland | Dundee | The Old Steeple

The Old Steeple
Title: The Old Steeple
Description: The Old Steeple (also known as St Mary's Tower) is all that remains of Dundee's ancient parish church built from 1460. The more modern, 1842, St Mary's Parish Church is adjacent. The market cross sits in front of the tower, whose views are shown below.
Date: April 2011
The Old Steeple - View from the Spire
Title: The Old Steeple - View from the Spire
Description: This view of the City was taken from the Old Steeple tower and shows the Tay Road Bridge and the Discovery Centre. The Fife town of Tayport can be seen on the south bank of the Tay.
Date: September 2001
The Old Steeple - Tay Bridge
Title: The Old Steeple - Tay Bridge
Description: Looking west over Dundee, there is a fine view of the Tay Rail Bridge.
Date: September 2001
The Market Cross
Title: The Market Cross
Description: The Market Cross of old Dundee.
Date: April 2011
© 2005 - 2012 MortonDesign

Gallery Home